- Familiar with intersectional feminist theory (does not have to be academic)
- Frequently available online & flexible. However all of us have our own private life and aren’t always available, that’s one of the reasons we need more moderators.
- Somewhat fluent in English
- Able to communicate clearly; when rules are broken or members need help it’s important to explain clearly why/how.
We occasionally need technical assistance in managing and hosting our website. This is a very small task, so if you have knowledge in this area and a bit of spare time, you’d be of great help! Speaking/understanding Dutch is not required.
Blog Contributors: Are you passionate about a certain topic? Do you make beautiful photographs? We would really love to share your work on our website. We could use more contributors. This could mean writing blog posts, making youtube videos, artwork or other feminist content that we can share on our website. You are invited to make a single contribution, or to become a structural member of the website team. You have a lot of freedom to pick what you want to contribute, as long as it fits the intersectional aims of the FCA.
Editors: We are also looking for new editors who have time to review the proposed content for the website and keep the website up to date.
If you are interested in contributing to the website in in any of the ways mentioned above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion night coordinator
- Contact a location that can host the event
- Make sure the event is published on facebook
- Bring the moneybox and nametags to the meeting
- Set up/tidy up the location; setting up the chairs, opening the door, taking care of the ticket registration, etc, making sure everyone leaves on time and the place is left in the same condition as before.
- Invite members to organize and prepare a discussion night